Well the rest of October is looking pretty calm, but then November will bring a whirlwind of sessions! Is almost booked for November!! If you are looking for holiday portraits, or just family portraits done the days are filling fast!!  

Day's that are still available: 
November 8th - One late morning session available 
November 14th - One early afternoon session available 
November 28th - One early afternoon session still available 
November 29th - One late morning session available, one early afternoon session.

FREE photo session giveaway (not a contest, but some conditions apply) Newborn photo sessions!! Please contact me directly ricelakephoto@gmail.com for information (For newborns 1 month and younger or if your baby is due before January 1st)

No newborn and sad you don't get a free giveaway too?! Refer someone and if they book portrait session you get a free session yourself! (some conditions apply) contact me at ricelakephoto@gmail.com for information.  

I'm also looking for someone who can knit! I have some photo props I would like done. I will buy the wool and show you what I'm looking for (not sure about patterns) you can tell me how much your time/effort is worth! :)

(Peterborough and area only please :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails