January Contest! 
*****************  
Your going to have to work for this one! Here's the entry guidelines....for each one of the following you will receive one entry to the draw: (Don't worry, you don't have to do ALL of them...just do what you wish to get up to 5 entries)  

- Join the Rice Lake Photography Group 
- Post about the contest in your status (with a link) 
- Refer a friend to join 
- Tweet about Rice Lake Photo Contest on Twitter 
- Subscribe to the Rice Lake Photo Blog (http://ricelakephoto.blogspot.com/) letting me know which items you completed for your entry :)  

Deadline for entries: 
- January 20th at midnight  

What you win: 
- A free portrait session (your choice of home or outdoors)..Peterborough and Peterborough County please 
- A Free printed scrapbook page (the one pictured in the photo gallery)


(Click the image below to see it larger)




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

when does it close???
Kim

Rice Lake Photography said...

January 20th is the deadline :)

Anonymous said...

HI there! I linked this to my FB status :) Thanks...

Rice Lake Photography said...

Hello Anonymous....could you leave your name in the comment please so I know who to enter :)

Anonymous said...

What a gift you have, some beautiful work. My name is Wanda Florent and yes please enter me in the contest. Winning would be so fantastic to have a picture done by you.

Anonymous said...

Hello Cheryl, I think that the work you have done with the babies are amazing. You are so wonderful. Would you willing to travelle to Lindsay in the spring?? just let me know
Amanda Billings

Sandra Ferguson said...

Hi Cheryl, not only have I joined Rice Lake Photography, and referred a friend, I brag about your work to anyone who will listen. I check your site often. I love your work!
:)

Crystal Florent said...

Hi Cheryl, obviously I joined the group, subscribed to the blog, I referred people and made it my status, oh and I'll go twitter about it to!!!

Duffy Bradley said...

Please add me too as well! Love our Christmas photos! You do such an amazing job!

Duffy Bradley

Anonymous said...

what an amazing photographer and lady Cheryl is..she has done many photos for my family..weddings...family shots and kids and each time I'm amazed on she captures their true look..I would highly recommand her to anyone!!
Kim Muskratt

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails